Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Re-energized...

"Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don't go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won't laugh at you."
~John Rohn

It started with me asking for it. And it ended with me asking for it, again.

I've been trying to make a vertical move in my company for a little over a year now. Finally, this week, it is offical, I am making that move. A new position. I'm very excited. And this excitement has completely rejuvinated me.

Suddenly, I have my focus back. Suddenly, I want to work out again. And, just as suddenly, I am more clear about what I want to achieve.

So to give myself the best possible new start at this new position, I'm going to do a little makeover of myself. New haircut. New wardrobe. New desk.

The new start begins on March 15th. Just trying to be in the moment right now.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Can't wait to join in the excitement of the new you! xoxoxox