Friday, June 18, 2010

Week 1: 195lbs - 50 to go

My new title convention is an homage to the Diet Girl.

Starting over again...not sure what else to add at this point. If you are a reader of my blog or a friend, then you've heard it all before from me.

What has changed? Nothing. I don't know that I've had one of those life changing moments that will put me on track and keep me there for the rest of my life. I only know that I just have to keep trying. Have to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

How many times did I try to give up smoking before it finally took? And when it did...that last time, there was really no lightbulb moment. I just quit. Same with quitting diet coke.

My plan is the same as it always is...stick with fresh whole real foods. Cut calories. Reduce alcohol intake. Exercise. Meditate. Journal.

Today is the first day of the first week. This is where I am starting. I have a lot of work to do today. I am working from home, so I will refrain from eating up the contents of the fridge.

No comments: