Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One Small Change = One Big Accomplishment

If I could change one thing about myself right now, it's my avoidance of exercise. I would like to be one of those people who must exercise everyday or they don't feel right. I want it to be a habit like brushing my teeth and taking a shower. It's not something I think about but if I don't do it, I don't feel right.

I want to exercise in the mornings. My biggest excuse? I can't get up early enough. I go to bed at 10pm every night but cannot seem to get out of bed before 6:30am. If I'm going to exercise in the mornings, I really need to be up by 5:45 at the latest.

Maybe it's a thing where I just have to suck it up and do it for the first few weeks...I know that my body responds well to exercise and when I'm doing it daily, I have so much more energy and I sleep better.

Ideas?

No comments: