Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today - A Road Map

  • Today I poured myself a big glass of water and vowed to drink at least 3 more.
  • I filled up the Brita pitcher
  • I took my multi-vitamin
  • I put on my workout clothes and vowed to get my workout in
  • Established clear goals

Yesterday I started cleaning out my clothes closet. I filled up 4 bags of clothes to take to Goodwill. These are nice clothes, for the most part...but they are clothes I no longer wear and, quite frankly, by the time they are back in season, then they will be too big for me. It is time to clear away all that is no longer working for me and to make room for new, fresh perspectives/energies. Going to tackle a few of the boxes down in the basement today.

It seems like there's a lot to do when you decide to take care of yourself...it almost feels overwhelming. It does feel overwhelming. Other things I should do today...dry brush, eat positive (organic/veggies/herbs/local), do some laundry, plan for tomorrow, pedicure, run errands...argh. It's not even 10:30.

Okay...deep breath. Everything is okay. Just go for a walk...

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

You Rock, Kim! I'm right there with ya on all accounts!
xoxo