Saturday, March 19, 2011

52 Donuts - And the winner is...

Well, I had to pick a name because I reached (passed) 50 donuts today with my 5 mile walk...Rebecca said, "the ides of march" and Bobbi said, "the 23rd"...the 19th is smack in the middle. Felt like the fair thing to do was to flip a coin for it. Rebecca tails, Bobbi heads...and the winner is...tails, Rebecca!

Congratulations Rebecca! You win 3 Biggest Loser books. Email your shipping address and I'll send them to you next week!

Thanks for entering my first ever blog give-away! You three helped keep me motivated to reach 50 donuts! :)

4 comments:

Ashling said...

Congratulations--a contest I'm happy to lose!!!!

Re•Purpose Eclectic said...

Hah! Ashling, you are the best! Thank you! :)

Bobbi said...

Dammit.
lol
Just kidding! YAY for Rebecca!!! :) And a Bigger YAY for YOU!!! Great job, Kim!

Re•Purpose Eclectic said...

Haha! Bobbi, you crack me up! :) Love to you...