Tuesday, January 18, 2011

By the way...progress!

Just a quick note...a little progress report for you.

Lost 9.6 pounds since I renewed my health goals on December 28th.

Not going to make too much of this as that kind of intense focus on the numbers can trigger me to fail. For now I am happy that I am making progress. I didn't have to see the number on the scale to know that as I am feeling much better. I am sleeping better, feeling more energy, feeling more optimistic, my stomach feels better. I don't feel as bloated...(seriously, if you aren't in your peri-menopausal years yet...I'm just asking, why didn't anyone tell me about the horrible bloating that comes with pm?).

In the words of James Brown, "I feeeeeeeeeel nice, like sugar and spice!"

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Good Job, Kim!!! I am so glad you are feeling much better!! :)

Re•Purpose Eclectic said...

Thanks Bobbi! :)

Ashling said...

Yay!!! That's great; good for you!