Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My 30 day probiotic trial...

has been a success! I couldn't be more thrilled and have bought another bottle of this amazing supplement.

I was fairly faithful...there may have been a day or two here and there when I skipped my morning regimen...but for the most part, I took them consistently.

Warning: This next bit is not for the squeemish.

Before I started taking probiotics, I had a major issue with having bowel movements. Now anyone who knows anything about the body knows that it is crucial to have at least one healthy movement a day. For me, it was maybe 2-3 times a week. No wonder I often felt heavy and sluggish. I was heavy and sluggish! It wasn't that I wasn't getting enough "roughage" (aka, fruits and veg) because, seriously, I eat a lot of fruit and veg.

So I bought another bottle of the stuff and am going to take it for another 30 days. Though I may adjust my intake to every other day.

By the way...like all my product reviews...this is completely my opinion based on my experience. I was not paid or given free product.

2 comments:

Tiffany Lynn Davis-Smith aka Charlie Sheen said...

Maybe I should recommend this to Tracy. She's had problems in that area for years. You could set your clock by mine, though.
(One thing to be grateful for).

Re•Purpose Eclectic said...

Haha! Maybe you should!