Friday, April 22, 2011

Retreat Agenda

Is that weird? Retreat Agenda? Should you really have an agenda on a retreat?

I don't know...maybe I'm doing it wrong but I want to have a plan of what I want to do this weekend so that I follow through...otherwise this weekend could easily deteriorate to lying around, watching bad tv and grazing. I want this weekend to be about Renewing myself...to refill the well...to feel good about myself and my journey to optimal health.

So, that said...here's what I plan to do:

Friday:
  • Vegetarian Menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner
  • Cardio (3 mile walk)
  • Steam, Sauna, Detox/Relax Bath
  • Renew You Ritual (you can find the link on my What's Eating You blog)

Saturday:
  • Vegetarian Menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner
  • Cardio (6.5 mile walk)
  • Steam & Sauna
  • Sarah Powers Insight Yoga Sun Salutations practice and Guided Meditation
  • Craft - Making a mala (108 beads, thread to string, needle, floss to make tassel or a special "buddha" bead)
  • Reiki Share or Yoga Nidra
  • Movies!!! Something really funny and uplifting!

Sunday:
  • Vegetarian Menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner
  • Cardio (3 mile walk)
  • Steam & Sauna
  • Sarah Powers Insight Yoga Vinyasa Flow practice and Guided Meditation
  • Craft - Making a Recipe Box - What's Feeding You? (recipe box, note cards, markers/pen, old magazines, scissors, glue stick)
  • Reiki Share or Yoga Nidra

No comments: